Welcome to Paper and Porcelain


My name is Michael Bunales, I’m an artist from south Mississippi. I've studied in ceramics, woodwork, and sculpture at the University of Southern Mississippi, and received a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in 2015. Since then, I've become engrossed in the world of ceramics and woodwork. Rather than just creating works of art, I've decided to put all my ideas and inspirations down on paper. Well figuratively, since this isn't actually a pen and paper. Either way, it's my way of sharing creativity.
This blog is for those with a love for ceramics and for those who share a passion for fine art. It's full of tips and tricks, views and reviews, and ramblings of an artisan lost in work. If you’re looking for some useful tricks, or want to learn a few things about the fine arts, then you are welcome to join me on my rants. If I can teach you something new, then I’ll consider this to be a success. So, welcome to Paper and Porcelain, let’s get started!

Comments

  1. I look forward to reading about your passion for art! I am not very creative, but I enjoy the creativity of others. I am anxious to see what you share and learn some of your tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael, looking forward to your artistic rants and the useful tricks. I find that woodwork very interesting, and challenging to those who have that ability.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love creative rants! I am very excited to read your tips and tricks. Woodworking is just absolutely amazing and I am excited to see your work. Great blog name, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great blog! I am excited to read your weekly updates and learn more about your passion for art. Creativity is something that I admire greatly and I love how unique it is to each person!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts